CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Almost Registered

Well, my dossier will be in Moscow in only a few days. There is a family traveling this weekend and they will be taking it with them. Once recieved by the Lighthouse team in Moscow, it will be translated and then registered. This doesn't mean I will travel any sooner, but if sure does feel good to know it will be there! Being registered with the region is a big milestone for me! Now the fun part about this is a little thing the Lighthouse family does. Each time a family carries someones dossier over, they draw a face on the front of the package and it gets named. They take picures of it during the trip over. I know it sounds crazy, but it's a fun way to show some progress and pass the time. Tonight I have to name my package. I'll post some of the pics as soon as they send them to me.
YIPEE for progress.

1 comments:

Nichole said...

That is so cute! We need as much humor in this stressful process!