CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Status...

Not too much has changed but so much has happened. I'm trying to have my dossier ready to send to Lorien next week! I'll still be waiting for UCIS approval, but we can go ahead and send everything else over and have it translated. That will put me on a waiting list so once the approval comes, it will be quickly added. I am still hoping to travel in June or July. Time is flying by. I do have to share something. I just want to thank the Lord for everything he has been doing in my life. As I look back over the past several months, I see how He has been putting all the pieces together. A HUGE piece of that puzzle was bringing me to my new church! I think it is so important to have a church family you can lean on and I am so thankfull that I will have a church that I love to bring my little girl home to. I spoke with my Pastor and his wife today and the support from them was so awesome! It was no accident that God brought me there and I am very grateful.

0 comments: