CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Nadeah made it to Moscow...

Well Nadeah has safely landed :) Here are a couple more pictures of her trip.I really thing Jules' husband enjoyed his trip :)


In other news..the fundraiser is almost here. With the help of several others, I am selling tickets right now. We are hoping to have 500 tickets sold by Monday! I think it's going to be alot of fun actually! There will hopefully be alot of people coming to eat in. The hardest part of this to me is selling tickets. I have a hard time asking people. So far though, the Lord has blessed. Many people have volunteered to help. Kristie, my preacher's wife, has been a huge blessing. She has helped line up all the volunteers not to mention helped me organize everything. Couldn't have done it without her. Thank you also to everyone who purchased a ticket. Please keep praying that things will continue progressing smoothly and that the funds will come in as they are needed. I know that God will provide!

2 comments:

Little Patch of Heaven said...

I would be interested about more information on the tickets you are selling. Are you having a gathering at a restaurant or something else. Sorry to be noisy, just looking for ways to raise money for our adoption.

Nichole said...

Sounds like a lot of work, but a lot of fun, too. I pray everything continues to go well for you with your fundraiser. I wish I could come!