CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Confirmed

I found out yesterday that I have an appointment date of the 16th. Yay!! I'm a little sad that it was postponed a week, but it's for the best. I had so much going on this week!! Speaking of..I'm writing this from my brother's couch and he and my parents just left to take my sister-n-law to the hospital to deliver a my little nephew. I'll be meeting him in the morning when my niece wakes up. Very exciting! As for me, I will be boarding a plane next Saturday the 13th headed to meet my little girl. The past two weeks have been a whirlwind, so I know the next week will fly by. I'll post details as soon as I get them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay! Congrats on getting your dates set.

Nichole said...

Congrats on the new nephew!! Your week will fly by with everything going on. I can't wait to hear about your trip to Moscow!!