CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Almost there..

We went today with some friends to Red Square and St. Basil's Cathedral. I have seen pictures of St. Basil's in magazines or on blogs, but still nothing compares to seeing it in real life! When we turned the corner and there it was, I was almost awe struck. It was very impressive. Unfortunately, the pictures are on my mom's camera and she is out for the night so I will try to post them tomorrow. We also went to GUM which is a VERY nice, high end mall. I will say that for the most part, I love alot of the fashion here. I could have spent all day going through the stores. Too bad for Noah, his mamma does love to shop!! We ate at a little cafe in the mall. Mom and I both ordered a club sandwich thinking it would be our supper. It was more like an appetizer. Good..but very small. Let's just say for our real dinner tonight, I had rice and mom had toast. blah! Noah did really good all day. He has gotten to where, if I am holding him, he does fine. It's when I put him down now, he cries. At least alot of the time. It's understandable considering he has never had so much attention. He is having so much fun learning about his surroundings. From bath time (which is much better now), to sight seeing, to just playing here in my room, he is always observing and always copying. I am so ready to get him home in a more baby proofed environment so he can just explore. I especially can't wait to see what he does when he is let loose on the grass. I hope there is a little warm weather saved for us! It's not looking too promising from what I hear :( I really can't wait to see what he does when he meets Tucker..or maybe should I say, what will Tucker do :0

Tommorow is it. The last thing to accomplish before leaving. I can't believe it! Around 1:30 I will have my appointment at the US Embassy. It will take about 2 hours. They will go over things about immigration/naturalization and tell me what to do when I arive in Chicago...at least that's what I'm told. Then we will pack and be ready to jump on a plane Friday. Hip Hip Horray!!!

1 comments:

ERegister said...

I AM GLAD Y'ALL ARE HAVING A NICE LAST FEW DAYS AND NOAH IS ENJOYING IT. I KNOW TUCKER WILL BE GLAD TO SEE YOU AND NOAH. GET SOME REST, YOU HAVE A LONG TRIP AHEAD OF YOU. WONDER WHAT NOAH WILL THINK WHEN HE GETS ON THE PLANE. GIVE HIM A HUG AND WE WILL SEE YOU SOON.

LOVE,
EVELYN