CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Day Before..

My life changes forever! Tomorrow is it, Noah's Gotcha day! I can't believe I can actually say that. I hear so many people talk about their gotcha day it almost doesn't seam real that it's my turn. As my friend Stacey said, tomorrow, October 23, 2008 will go down as the last day of the first part of Noah's life and the first day of his new one! If he only knew right now what was about to happen. Today, he was full of laughter. He was smiling and laughing at everything! He is a little sick so I was surprised. He has a bad runny nose. We will get picked up at 3:00 to head that way. I am working tonight on getting everything cleaned and ready for our new roommate :) I hope he will settle in to this temporary environment with no problems. Of course, if he has problems sleeping, it won't affect me any since I'm not sleeping hardly at all either :)

5 comments:

Tamara said...

Oh Amy, How exciting! What an adventure y'all will have tomorrow. He's got so much exploring to do and finally he gets a Mama and a Baba. Wow ... what an awesome day for all of you! Love, Tamara

Nichole said...

So excited for you! Can't wait o hear how the day goes.

ERegister said...

It is Wednesday there and you are probably awake. I will think about you and Noah tomorrow and wondering what adventure you are having. Can't wait to hear.

Love,
Evelyn

Updates on Emelia said...

HOW EXCITING!!!! I'll be praying for you & Noah Wednesday. What a wonderful life he has to look forward to.

Kelly said...

YAAAYYY!!! Congratulations!!! He is adorable!!