CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Another fun day.

We made it to and from the orphanage today on our own with no problems. There has got to be a million people in the metro. I can't believe what I'm seeing down there. I guess city people are used to it. Noah was great again today. He has the best personality. He smiles all the time and really never cries. He started to yesterday when I took away the spoon, but it lasted for all of about 2 seconds. Distraction is the best tool :) I think he is really enjoying the one on one time though. He seems to eat up the attention. Today he got some apple juice and about gulped it all down. I had to take it away from him because I don't want anything to mess up his stomach too bad. He aslo tried some sweet potatoes and liked those too. He is starting to look around for me some too so that is awesome. Today a couple times, he turned his head when we called his name. Does that mean he is getting it??? Mom seems to think so. That's really about it. It will be the same routine for several more days unless I get a surprise phone call to go get him. I'm posting a couple pictures of Noah and of the city.



This is Noah's Orphanage:

The view from my bedroom windowThere are so many gorgeous buildings here, this is not the best shot but I hope to get more once I have Noah and we go sightseeingLooking a little devious

How cute is his new hat!!

3 comments:

ERegister said...

I love Noah's new hat. He is such a happy looking little boy. I put one of his pictures on my desk. Everyone ask about you and Noah and send their regards. Have fun and I can't wait to get home each day to see what you have written. Hello to your Mom.

Love,

Evelyn

Kelly said...

He is so darn cute!!! I love the picture of him peeking around the little swing. Adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Amy!

We just looked at the pictures and read your blog! He is so adorable and we cannot wait for you two to get back home! Hope everything is going well and we miss you!

Love,
Ms. Penny, Alex, Kristin, Jeremy, and Hailey :)