CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 20, 2008

Just another day

Noah is still doing great. Still no tears, just smiles and funny faces! I feel like our bond is getting stronger. Yesterday we had a moment. I was holding him and making noises and he just stared at my mouth for a while. Then after a few minutes of that, he started doing this head-butt thing he does. Then he leaned in and out of nowhere gave me a kiss. I'm not sure who taught him that, but it was very sweet. He did that about three times and then just stopped and stared at my eyes. He stared for the longest time, not taking his eyes off mine. I wish I knew what he was thinking. For me it was a great moment! He is also a little mimic. Today I pointed to my nose and then his. Within a couple min. he was pointing to mine when I would touch his :). Today, Vlad called and said I will be able to take him out of the orphanage on Wed. I can't wait!! Wish it was a little sooner, but I'll take anything I can get. We will have his passport picture taken that afternoon and then wait until Monday to start the rest of the paperwork. The ten day wait is not over until Friday so that's why we have to wait. I'm not sure the schedule of next week yet but I figure it will involve right much running around. I can't wait to see how he reacts to all the sights and sounds of the world around him. If he is doing ok, we will most likely take him out to see some places over the weekend. He was not very cooperative with picture taking today so here are a few from the past few days. PS.. on my computer sometimes all the pictures don't show up. There should be 4. Just refresh if you don't see them.






4 comments:

Updates on Emelia said...

Hey girl! Glad to hear you get to bring him with you on Wednesday! How awesome!!! His last day of the first part of his life & the first day of his new life and family! Enjoy! Can't wait to talk to you. Emelia asks everyday if she can see pictures of Miss Amy & baby Noah...she LOVES the videos!!!

Nichole said...

How exciting! You guys better get some sleep! I can't wait until you have him in your arms forever.

Angie said...

Wow! You have waited so long and been through so much. It is so exciting that you all will be home soon. He is such a handsome boy. I think all boys like toys and trains. It's how God made them. My mikey will push anything across the room to pretend it is a car. I am so happy for you.

ERegister said...

Just looked at the pictures for the second time and I just love Noah's smile and you have such a happy smile. I enjoy seeing the changes in Noah and I know you are looking forward to Wednesday when you have him all to yourself.

Love,

Evelyn