CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Noah's outdoor adventure.

Today we took Noah outside to play. The orphanage is surrounded by an iron fence and in the yard there is a paved walkway that circles the building. There are about three "huts" that are off the path set up as play areas. It is very cute and you can tell someone has put alot of work into them. We got there to pick him up and went to his group. They have changed the room he is in probably since he is now a year old. We poked our heads in the door and he saw us. It was soooo cute. He started waddling straigh over to the door. I LOVE IT!!! We then got to see the "ritual" of bundling him up. The poor child could barely move after it was all over. :) Here are a few pictures of today:



PS. Thanks to all of you who have written notes back. I look forward everyday to reading them.!!!

7 comments:

Barb said...

I hope you get that surprise call you're waiting for! What a blessing that would be:)

Anonymous said...

Hello guys,
Just checking in with you again!
Now I think I'm addicted to checking your blog and seeing what's new with baby Noah.
Sounds like you guys are having a great time bonding.
I'm so happy for you.
Love,
Laura and the boys :o)

ERegister said...

Just got home and of course I had to check on you and Noah. He has the cutest smile. Counting the days.

Love,

Evelyn

Linda R. said...

Hi Amy,
So happy for you! Noah is soooo cute! Bethany can't wait to play with him....me too! Looks like Chip and Phil might soon have a new fishing buddy!!! God has truly blessed you! We are praying for a safe trip home.
God Bless you,
Linda

Nichole said...

How adorable! I love the picture of you with him in the stroller. I bet it is so hard not go take him with yo everyday! Can't wait to hear that he is with you forever!

Updates on Emelia said...

Ok, so I NOW understand why everyone kept saying to me "I couldn't wait to get to a computer everyday!" I'm COMPLETELY addicted to your site! Looks like Noah is doing well & so are you. Say hi to Grandma & can't wait for the next update! BTW, I LOVE the picture of you & Noah!

Tamara said...

Just catching up with your blog. Noah is such a doll and y'all look so happy. Thanks for sharing the video. There's nothing cuter than baby giggles. Too sweet. Continue having a great time in Moscow. Blessings! Tamara