CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Under Moscow

Well, we went out to use the metro today to get somewhere new and literally wandered under the city in the tunnels for a while. It is like a maze....correction...an endless maze down there. Just think of one of those maze games that you have to find your way to the middle without knowing what's ahead....then throw in about a half a million people and you have Moscow City Metro System. Noah tollerated it much better than I did. He is such a trooper. We actully found ourselves "off track" several times today. I guess we had that "lost look" because three different people came up to us to see if they could help...all at different times. We made it to our destination and back though, which is always nice. Noah was mostly happy all day. I think he was just getting tired by the end of the afternon. Tonight, he let me know that he had figured out exactly what I was doing when it came to bath time. He was having none of it..or so he thought. I didn't make him suffer too much and as soon as he was out of the water, he started smiling. Big faker! He is also eating everything I put in front of him. Some of his 12 mths clothes fit good, some are too big and almost everything is too long but I think with his appetite, he needs the extra space! That's about it for today.

5 comments:

ERegister said...

Hi, Got home and you had not written so.....I stuffed pillows. I am glad you all are having so much fun. I hope you are taking lots of pictures. Counting the days.

Love,
Evelyn

Anonymous said...

Amy,
So excited for you and your journey. Praying for a safe and soon trip home for you and Noah!
Rebecca Mercer

Shirley J. said...

Amy,
He is so adorable! We can't wait till you get him home & in church/choir. Promise not to overwhelm him. That laugh of his is wonderful. I can see that God put the 2 of you together. Another little boy for David & Micah to play with. We are praying for you both.

Anonymous said...

Hi,I will be so happy when you get home and I can meet my new nephew. He looks like he might be a handful, just like you. His pictures are sooooo cute. Have a safe journey home. Love, Aunt Ellie

Jeanette said...

I love reading your blog! Noah is so adorable! I'm from Lighthouse too. Best wishes with the rest of your journey. Jeanette