CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 27, 2008

A Reason to celebrate!!

Not much new with Noah today other than each day he is testing the waters to find his boundaries. It has been crazy to watch how much he has changed in just the few days since he has been out of the orphanage. In there, he never cried...he just played with his toys and looked cute. Of course he became more outgoing as we kept visiting him, but not like he is now. Now, he is a little comedian one minute and crying for attention the next. Too funny! I have to turn my head sometimes just not too laugh at him when he is showing his colors. He knows his name very well now and he quickly learned the word "No" too. He will try to do something he is not suppose to and when I tell him no, he just looks up at me with this pathetic little face and huge brown eyes and looks soooo pitiful. Like I just stole all his joy. Sometime he will fall back on his behind and pout/cry..then stop, look to see if I'm looking, then do it again. Very cute. The doctor came this morning to look him over and he did great. Many times the kids from orphanages are scared of men because they are never around them. Not Noah, he was completely fine with the doctor and when he picked him up, Noah started pulling at his mustache. He got a clean bill of health and that's one more thing down. Two more to go!
Now on to the other good new...We get to come home this Friday!!!!! I called the airlines todayto see if by some off chance I could get my tickets changed. I couldn't believe it. It only cost $150 to change. Two of the tickets were no charge. I was shocked and thrilled!!! God certainly took care of us. My friend who is here tried to do the same thing and it would have cost them a fortune to change. Tell me that's not a miracle! The extra bonus is this will save me several hundred dollars in hosting and food. I am beyond ready to get back to North Carolina and to my Tucker!! Just 4 more days!!!

9 comments:

ERegister said...

Excited beyond words, won't be long before you all are enroute home. More exciting things for Noah to learn. Can't wait to see Noah, you too Amy.

Love,
Evelyn

Nichole said...

What great news!! I am so happy for you guys!

Anonymous said...

That is great news! You are right, truly a miracle. God is good! How long will the trip back take y'all? (Well guess everyone knows where I'm from, huh?) Really looking forward to seeing you both. Especially in our prayers for a safe & easy trip home.
Shirley Jerome

Anonymous said...

Hello!
Just caught up on the last few days and it brought tears to my eyes.
How did you possibly manage to get the MOST beautiful baby boy in Russia? He is perfect.
We love him already.
Can't wait to see you guys!
Love, Laura & the boys :o)

Anonymous said...

Oh yah...
I forgot to ask when we go to China to get our baby girl, will your mom go with us and cook Neal and I a home cooked meal every night? :o)
he he...

True Story said...

I have so enjoyed reading your blog. Congratulations on your new son.
Many blessings!
Sandy

Anonymous said...

test

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the great news.
We can hardly wait to welcome Noah into our family.
Love to you all
Aunt Shelba

Anonymous said...

I check everyday to see what you and Noah are up to!!! Hope you are doing well and adjusting to being a family. When you get a chance, let us know how you are doing!!!